School Fee :
Registration Fee : Non-refundable fee, payable on enrolment. This is a once-only payment 550 €
Tuition Fees 2020-2021 (in EUR)
|YEAR / CLASS||SCHOOL||1ST TERM||2ND TERM||3RD TERM||ANNUAL FEE|
|Pre-School||Early Years||3 500||3 000||2 400||8 900|
|Years 1 – 4||Early Primary||4 100||3 650||2 650||10 400|
|Years 5 – 6||Upper Primary||4 400||4 000||3 000||11 400|
|MYP1 – MYP5||Middle Years Program||4 700||4 600||3 300||12 600|
|DP1 – DP2||Diploma Program||5 900||5 300||3 500||14 700|
DUE DATES – 1st TERM: 15 August, 2nd TERM: 15 December, 3rd TERM: 15 March.
- Additional English language teaching
- All exercise books and stationery, textbooks and locally taken exam fees
- Physical education (PE)
- Curriculum activities like swimming, rock-climbing, skating, dance, gymnastics, etc.
- Local excursions
- Most of the trips and selection of school club activities up to 4:00 pm
- After-school care from end of the school day until 4:00 pm
Fees do not include: school uniforms, school meals (snack and lunch) and use of shuttle bus service. Special club activities (dance, art, language, sport) from outside providers, residential trips (although EISB makes all effort to provide these at a reasonable and fair price).
A Sibling Discount is available for families with two or more children. We offer a 5% discount for the second child and a 10% discount for the third child and beyond.
A 5% discount can be applied if the annual tuition fee is paid in full either prior to August 31, 2020 for re-enrollment, or 15 days after signing the contract, for new students.